The 2022 TA annual meeting will place on Saturday 29th October 2022 at at St Francis Sales Church Hall, Warren road, Newbury, RG14 6NH.
The list of speakers will be:
- 10:00 - Guy Hurst: Introduction
- 10:30 - Alan Dowdell: Tribute to Ron Arbour
- 11:15 - David Boyd: Amateur observations of Flare Stars
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 13:30 - Tim Haymes: Developments in occultation observing
- 14:15 - Nick James: Monitoring the night sky with video cameras
- 15:00 - Coffee
- 15:53 - Grant Privett: Observing variable nebulae
- 16:15 - Peter Birtwhistle: Photometry of Near Earth Asteroids
- 17:00 - Meeting closes
Need to be out and car park clear by 17:30.
If approaching from the east or west along the M4, take the Newbury exit at junction 13and turn south along the A34. To avoid the centreof Newbury, it is best tocontinue onthe A34Newbury bypassandturn off at the Wash Commonexitthentravel north along the A343.Look for aroad signon the A343 (Andover Road) saying Catholic Church and pointing to the right down Warren Road. Turn into Warren Road and the entrance to the St Francis De Sales Church is the second turning on the right.Follow the entrance round and there is a large car park besidethe Church Hall.
If approaching from either north or south along the A34, turn off at the Wash Common exit and follow the above instructions.